Good Bye 2013.. Hello 2014



Helloo.. less than 24 hours, 2013 will ended and 2014 is Coming!!

Times flies so fast in 2013, I am thankful for 2013 that I can pass through.
Once again I want say much thank you for abundance God's favor to me, I love my Family who always support and care to me, I grateful to have Church Community (Tante Evi, Om Tanto, Om Hartono, Tante Fenny, Ce Jenny, Ko Liang, Inta, Yohanes, Ce Novi, Ko Paulus, Tante Lily, etc) whose always support me, strengthen me, bring me getting closer to God.
Thanks for best friend (Dessi, Hilda, Melissa, Sisca) whose make me feel very happy to have all of you in my life, then finally would say thank you to my dear Alvin who love me, support me and teach me how to love each other.

About my accomplishment in 2013 has written in previous post, now is time to write my resolution in 2014..

Deeper in Love in God, growth my character according to God's way, impacting others 
Action:
Praise and Worship every morning
Accomplish reading whole Bible
Pray for others
Growth in one church community
Share God's love to others
Learn to show Love, Respect, Humbleness to others

Improving my skill 
Action:
Improve English (it is a MUST)
Be Serious in Make up Learning

Improving my soft skill
Action:
Have Confidence in what I do
More Patient
Leadership
Creative

Healthy body
Action:
Jogging every morning
Keep eat healthy food
Learn cook healthy food

Career life
Action:
Have a job in Singapore
Activated my blog, especially in make up review
Started my job in make up area (I really want to be make up artist)
Have a side job like have online store

Love life
Action:
Getting Married by the end of this year

Financial life
Action:
Have better Financial plan

Traveling
Action:
Spend holiday in Hongkong and China

That's all my wishes for 2014, I'm really pleased with how 2013 turned out and I'm excited for 2014. Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!

XOXO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog

Twitter Updates