My Routine Hair Care (Part 2)

Hi Gals, how are you recently?
Hope you are really good

Long time not post in my blog because laziness and today I encourage myself to post my latest haircare product that I want to review since one month ago

Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair mask Pack   Vs   Innisfree Camellia Magic Styling Shampoo

Yups, both of product above are my latest hair care product I used.. I already used it for 1.5 month routinely.
Let's see what on my opinion...Photobucket

Camellia Styling Magic Shampoo
Information written in Packaging
Formulated with keratin derived peptide which is the key structural component of hair to impact hair transforming functions, this product protect your hair and scalp with jeju camellia oil and sasa quelpaetensis leaf extracts as it helps style straight hair.

Direction:
Apply an adequate amount of shampoo onto wet hair and create lather as you gently massage. Rinse well until the formula is thoroughly removed from hair. For better result, use shampoo in conjunction with magic styling rinse and straighten your hair with hair straightener to help maintain long lasting frizz-free hairstyle.

Why I choose this product?
Two month ago, I straightening my hair and I think I need shampoo that help my hair frizz-free and easy to styling. When I goggling, I found this product and think might this product will suitable with my hair condition..
with name Camelia Magic Styling Shampoo, I expect my hair will easy to styling

Shampoo Texture

My Opinion
Pro:
  1. No Color, Thin liquid and Smell so lovely, I love this fragrance
  2. Quite big size shampoo, in 300ml.. so can use it till 2 month
Cons:
  1. It's product is below my expectation and like I use another shampoo, when  I applied into my wet hair, I did not feel any smooth in my hair like it's brand name "camellia magic styling shampoo"
  2. Overall I am not repurchase this shampoo again, but I want to try another type shampoo from Innisfree, might later I want to try Innisfree Green Gingseng Shampoo .
I Give 3.5 From 5 Star for Innisfree Camellia Magic Styling Shampoo


Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack
Information written in Packaging
A hair mask with argan oil and silk that transforms dry damaged hair into healthy, shinny tresses. Argan oil nourishes hair and increases the moisture content. 18 Amino acids, proteins, and peptides in silk replenish lost nutrients.

To Use: After shampooing, remove excess water and apply to damp hair. Leave on for 5 minutes, Rinse off with lukewarm water.

Argan oil story: Argan oil, also known as the liquid Gold of Morocco, is pressed from the nuts of the Argan trees that are under protection of UNESCO. This oil, enriched with essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, Squalene, and other nutrients, provide many benefits especially for hair care as nourishes the hair and increases its moisture content.

Why I choose this product?
Just simply, because I am curious about Information in Packaging, I decided to buy it and try it...

 Mask Texture

My Opinion
Pro:
  1. I Love this Product, I like its smell.
  2. Simply to use, after I shampooing, I put it on my hair (prevent root hair), leave it for 5 minutes and after that I rinse off with lukewarm and the result I feel my hair so smooth and easy to styling.
  3. I already buy this mask for second , so I recommended to you to try it..

Cons:
  1.  Don't have any cons till now..   
I Give 5 from 5 Star for Skinfood Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask

Thats my review, hope it will help you and if you have any recommendation about good hair care product, please feel free to tell me..

XOXO,






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog

Twitter Updates