Just relax and let God be God

Psalm 9:7-12
Confidently trust in the sovereign Lord
trust in the sovereignty of God and keep on believing that he will never forsake you
we should keep praising God, tell of all wonderful deed that Lord has done, keep praying because God does not ignore the cry of the afflicted

Matthew 11:16-30
Accept the invitation to walk with Jesus
I love the words of Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30
"come to Me. all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest of your souls, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light"

When you do what Jesus asks you do, Jesus will give you the strength and wisdom to do it and you carry his burden with Him, there will, of course be many challenge and difficulties, but there will also be a lightness and ease.. so just relax and let God be God

Genesis 29:1 - 30:43
watch God work his purposes out
God was in control of our lives, we can trust that He is ultimately in control of yours as well




Prayer:
Jesus, thank You that You do not ignore my cries and that i can confidently trust in You, Thank You that i can relax and let You be God
thank You that i come to You today, i give to You my burdens, thank You that You promise me rest my soul, Jesus, i want to take Your yoke and Your burden and walk with You in the unforced rhythms of grace
Jesus, thank You that You love me to much to leave me as i am, help me never settle for second best, help me to take responsibility for my life and at the same time confidently trust in Your sovereignty
Amen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog

Twitter Updates