Is anything to hard for the Lord?

 Today i decided to start reading daily devotional and i choose devotional from android app named Bible in one year, and i wish that i can start to write everyday so i can share and also learn and apply it in my life.
back as my life today, i am so grateful that God give me chance to getting married last November with a great husband that support me to chase the Lord day by day never repetitive in seek God everyday, as God promises when you seek God wholeheartedly you will find and God will blessed your life.
actually today already 8th days of my yearly bible reading plan and that's what i get today from my reading:

Proverb 1: 8-19
Resisting the temptation
Don't let other entice you and don't go along with them
the enticement of the world is very strong, yes it is.. but there is anything too hard for the Lord?

Matthew 6: 25 - 7:23
my favourite verse is Matthew 7 : 7-11, why? because this Word tell about how big the power of prayer, if we ask to our heavenly Father, He will give us the best as our earth father give us good for their children.

"ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you
for everyone who asks receives, the one who seeks finds, and the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? if you, then though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him"

Living the Jesus lifestyle:
  1. stop worrying and start living Jesus commands you not to worry about your life or material things, think ahead, plan ahead but don't worry ahead. Trust in your Heavenly Father to provide, He knows your every need.
  2. worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow, but it empties today of strength, make decision today not to worry about tomorrow, Trust God to provide for you one day at a time
  3. sort of your priorities - seek God for who He is and not for what He can do for you.  Do not worry about tomorrow but seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and these things will be given to you as well
  4. don't be judgmental - we are to change ourselves before we try to change other people, rather than sowing harsh criticism and judgement, we are sow mercy, kindness and love
  5. persist in prayer, Jesus make wonderful promises of answered prayer, Jesus promises good gifts as you pray
  6. choose to live a radical life - be humble, learn to give, to pray, to exercise self control and seek first the kingdom of God, its a road of purity, integrity, honesty, and forgiveness. you are to show good fruit by your character, lifestyle, teaching, action, impact and relationships
Genesis 17: 1 - 18:33
Genesis 17: 14  is there anything too hard for the Lord??

Trusting the Lord in difficult times, like Lord make all thing possible into Abraham's life, God do not just say once to Abraham that he would have a son, He confirmed it time and time again, you also can expect God to speak to you about major matters in your life and confirm them many times over.

about trusting God is how i feel recently, it's already more than 1 month i move to Singapore, I move here because of my husband working in Singapore. here i am still no working, as my study background and working experience not related well, i am thinking that's will be difficult for me to get a job here, but God remember me again how big is my God, is there anything too hard for the Lord? No it is... so why if for my opinion is difficult to get job here because honestly, until now i don't know what kind of job what should i apply, i also cannot speak mandarin where some of job here needed to speak mandarin, as my thought is difficult.. but it's no hard for God..
if God provide i will getting a job that i never imagine before.. i will write again about progress about that...

at the end, this is my prayer:

Jesus, i pray that in the year ahead, God will give me the strength to resist all the temptations of the world and not to be enticed into sin in any way.
Jesus, as i face the challenge of living the Jesus lifestyle this year, thank you that nothing is impossible with You, fill me today with Your Holy Spirit and help me live the kind of life that deep down I long to live.
Jesus, thank you that whatever the issues i am facing in my life, nothing is too hard for you. help me this year to continue to trust in You. Amen





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog

Twitter Updates