February make-up haul

Hi  my dearest reader ...
How are you today?
Today is valentine days.. so Happy Valentine everyone..
Hope you have a amazing valentine this year...Photobucket

First of all, I am so sorry for long time not post anything.. I am so busy recently... have hectic day at office and sleep early everyday...hohohoho..

I don't know why I get easily tired lately.. maybe I need to do more exercise to keep my body fit and healthy.. Honestly, I am feel so lazy doing sport like jogging, skipping or sit up in the morning and finally I seldom to do that...hiks hiks hikss
Talk about sport, I like swimming very much, I am going to swimming this week Photobucket
Hopefully my friend can join with me this week, because usually when my friends cancel the schedule, I also not going to swimming..

Anyway, above a glimpse about my recent condition... Then... Like the title of my post, I want to share my Make up Haul that I bought early February..




For more detail:


  • Skinfood Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack 200gr
  • Innisfree Camellia Magic Styling Shampoo 300ml   
  • Holika Holika Jewel Light Blusher No 02 (Bitter Peach)
  • Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner No 01 (Black Gem Pearl Free)
  • Nyx Black Label Lipstick No 177 - Poem
  • EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit
  • Sample of BB Cream - BRTC Golf Caviar, Blemish Recover Balm, Jasmine Water
  • Sample Skin79 BB Cleanser
  • Missha Under Eye Brightener
Sachet Sample
  • Baviphat all in one peeling gel - Apple 
  • Faceshop - Pure Bright Makgeolli Sleeping Pack
  • Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off 
  • Etude Milk Talk
  • Etude Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist
Sample
  • Kose Base Foundation and Powder Sample - I got it as bonus when I buy Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream

That's all my February Haul, most of them are korean cosmetic.. yeah, korean cosmetic have a good quality and cheap price.. so why I am not try it..
I promise, I will try to finish review one by one according to my opinion, so please waiting my review..:)
Thanks for visiting my blog.. if you would mind, please follow my blog via GFC..Photobucket



XOXO,






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog

Twitter Updates